Black & White Photocopy & Printing Services
What is Digital Printing?
Have you ever had difficulties with small lot flyer or brochure production? For those times, ACCEA is here to help with its digital printing services.
Digital printing refers to the technology that allows for the printing from a digital-based image directly onto a variety of media. Digital printing allows us to accommodate our customers' needs, no matter how big or small the quantity.
For example, if you have an event tomorrow where you will need 500 flyers for distribution, or if you have discovered a typo in some materials that you have already printed, fret not! Digital printing is here to save the day.
To name a few advantages of digital printing, the lead time is short, and no minimum order is required as compared to traditional offset printing methods.
Place your order today on ACCEA's website, through our very own Web Upload System.
We are sure we'll be able to meet your deadlines for you.
If you're looking for fast, cheap, convenient, and quality service, look no further! ACCEA is here for you.
Black & White Photocopy & Printing
|1 - 499||500 - 999||1000 -
|A4||$ 0.10||$ 0.08||$ 0.075||$ 0.07||$ 0.065||$ 0.06||$ 0.055||$ 0.05|
|A3||$ 0.20||$ 0.16||$ 0.15||$ 0.14||$ 0.13||$ 0.12||$ 0.11||$ 0.10|
Additional Charged Services
|Stapling||up to 30 sheets|
|$ 0.15 / part|
|over 30 sheets|
|$ 0.30 / part|
(up to 250sheets)
|$ 1.50 / side|
|$ 0.15 / side|
|poster Cutting||$ 0.50 / part|
|Folding||$ 0.15 / part|
|Scoring||$ 0.15 / time|
|Perforating||$ 0.25 / time|
|Sorting||$ 0.10 / time|
(2holes/up to 200 sheets)
|$ 0.80 / part|
|Other processing service||$ 20.00 / 15minutes|
|Artwork design cost||$ 20.00 / 15minutes|
Digital Printing FAQs
- What are the merits of using digital printing?
- Digital printing allows for the printing from a digital-based image directly onto paper. As such, digital printing has a short lead time (depending on quantity, your order can be completed within the same day). Also, you save on costs incurred for making a printing plate using offset printing.
- What kind of things can I make with digital printing?
- As an example, corporate clients usually place orders for business cards, posters, seminar and
training printed materials, and annual reports.
Individual clients mostly use our services to print school essays, reports, and graduation theses.
Paper Type, Paper Quality, and Lead Time FAQs
- How much time does it take to print 5000 copies of a flyer?
- Depending on the time that we receive the file(s) to be printed from the customer, same day delivery is possible. Please consult with the nearest store to find out more about lead time and file upload methods.
Computer Operating Environment & Data FAQs
- Which operating system can I use with digital printing?
- Digital printing is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Can I upload a Microsoft Word file for printing?
- Yes, you can. However, uploading Microsoft Office applications (including Excel, PowerPoint
etc.) carries the risk of character corruption and/or changes in layout depending on the version of the
application used. As such, we request our customers to either provide us with a printed sample with the
correct alignments, or to verify the test print (printed at our store) together with our staff.
For this reason, we highly recommend uploading your file(s) in PDF format.
- Is it possible to print out flyers without a white border around the image?
- Yes, it is possible. However, please make sure to include bleeding in your file(s). Additional cutting fees apply. For more details, please contact a store near you.